Name of Post: Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment Non Teaching (Junior Assistant, Library Attendant/MTS Library, MTS Office) Vacancy at 16 Posts.
Short Information: Sri Aurobindo College has released a recruitment announcement for 16 non-teaching posts across the state. The initiative aims to generate employment and promote good governance. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for regular and daily wages. The recruitment period runs from November 1 to November 10, 2023. The information on eligibility criteria, qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, exam dates, interview schedule, answer key, syllabus, and result is provided.
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 16 Non Teaching Vacancies
The Sri Aurobindo College Notification 2023 is available for candidates interested in the 2023 Recruitment, ensuring they meet all eligibility requirements. The official notification provides an overview of the job requirements, age restrictions, educational requirements, application fee, selection procedure, and instructions on how to apply for the Sri Aurobindo College Application Form 2023.
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2023
Sri Aurobindo College Notification Details
- Non Teaching: Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- All the applicants should have knowledge of English, Hindi, Konkani & Marathi.
- The applications will be accepted starting: 1 November 2023.
- The applications will be accepted through: 10 November 2023.
Non Teaching Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Junior Assistant||Level-2 Rs.19900/- + D.A|
|Library Attendant/MTS Library||Level-1 Rs.18000/- + D.A|
|MTS Office||Level-1 Rs.18000/- + D.A|
Non Teaching Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
|Library Attendant/MTS Library||8|
How to Apply
- Open the official website “www.aurobindo.du.ac.in”.
- You should open the Non Teaching Post Notification and read it.
- Applicant should check the information about qualification, age limit, application fee carefully.
- Open the given application form.
- Fill all the necessary information and attach the necessary documents.
- Send the application form to the given postal address.
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Delhi.
- Postal Address: Principal, Sri Aurobindo College (Day), Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online