Name of Post: Group B (Technical Assistant), Group C (Laboratory Attendant) Vacancy at 73 Post.
Short Information: The ICMR National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has announced ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 notification for 73 Technical Assistant and Laboratory Attendant positions, with interested candidates able to apply online from 18 October 2023 to 8 November 2023.
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online Group B, C 73 Posts
The ICMR National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has announced a recruitment for 73 non-ministerial Technical Assistant Group-B and Laboratory Attendant-I posts, with the online application process starting on its official website. The ICMR has released its eligibility criteria, including age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, salary, application fee, and application instructions for interested candidates.
ICMR National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment 2023
ICMR NIRT Notification Details
|Group B (Technical Assistant)||Graduate, Degree, Diploma|
|Group C (Laboratory Attendant)||10th class|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18 October 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 8 November 2023.
- For Technical Assistant post pay scale Level-6 Rs.35400/- to 112400/- as per 7th CPC.
- For Laboratory Attendant post pay scale Level-1 Rs.18000/- to 56900/-as per 7th CPC.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
The ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2023 will be selected through a single stage, namely a Computer-Based Test.
Category-wise Vacancy Details
ICMR-NIRT has released 73 vacancies for Technical Assistant and Laboratory Attendant posts, with 60 Technical Assistant positions and 13 Laboratory Attendant positions available. Candidates must know category-wise vacancy details are provided below in the table.
|Technical Assistant Group B (Non-Ministerial)||23||15||10||06||06||60|
|Laboratory Attendant – 1 Group-C (Non-Ministerial)||05||04||03||01||13|
How to Apply
- Open the official website of nirt.res.in.
- Open the “recruitment” section and click on the notification.
- Open the official notification and read it carefully.
- Applicants click on the given link to apply online.
- It is recommended that candidates carefully fill out the online form and upload all necessary documents, certificates, and photographs.
- Candidates should submit their online form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take the printout.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Find More Related Jobs
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online